Fashion month is ending in one of my absolute favorite cities; Paris! It’s been so lovely being here – the weather has been gorgeous and I’ve been able to see collections from designers like Aquazzura, Talbot Runhof, Iro, and Jennifer Fisher. I’ve received several blog and Instagram comments asking me for Paris recommendations so I thought I’d share 10 things to do in the City of Light.
1. Enjoy tea in the garden at the Le Bristol hotel.
It’s such a relaxing setting and the pastry stands are to die for.
2. Stay at Hotel Particulier;
a romantic, boutique 5 room hotel nestled in the Montmartre neighborhood of Paris. It’s also a wonderful dinner spot. In the summer you can sit in the garden and enjoy cocktails.
5. Savour the view of the Eiffel Tower from the rooftop of Hotel Raphael.
It’s a hidden gem with a great champagne bar.
6. Shop along Avenue Montaigne then have lunch outside at L’Avenue.
I also love Saint Germain for shopping. Get a perfume at Diptyque, chic staple piece at Maje, flowy dress at Isabel Marant and shoes at Bon Marche.
8. Make dinner reservations at Hotel Costes;
the most romantic restaurant in the world. It’s also ideal for lunch and cocktails.