I’ve spent the last 3 days here in beautiful St. Barth’s shooting a few different projects! This little island has so much charm and has surpassed all of my expectations. I’ve received several requests via Instagram to share my favorite spots so here’s a roundup of all of them!
1. Charter a Catamaran for a half day and snorkel the Anse du Colombier.
Sip rose and lay out on the boat deck in between snorkeling sessions.
2. Have dinner on the terrace at Bonito.
Get some major decor inspo and try not to stare at the gorgeous waiters! ;)
3. Enjoy lunch on the beach at one of the best hotels on the island; Eden Rock.
I highly recommend the kale salad and salmon followed by the lemon meringue tart.
4. Refuel with green juice and acai bowls at Tom’s Juice bar.
If you’re feeling like a sweet treat go to the pastry shop Le Colombe.
5. Grab cocktails and take a dip by the pool at Cheval Blanc.
This is one of the prettiest hotels on the island in my opinion.
6. Stay at the beautiful Hotel Christopher.
Their pool overlooks the ocean and adjacent is a fun lunch spot called Mango.
7. Explore the charming town and pop into boutiques along the way.
My favorites are Taj by Sabrina, Calypso, and Clic.
8. Rent a convertible and drive around the island.
I suggest getting a little Mini Cooper!
9. Sip rose and lounge on the plush sofas at Nikki Beach.
This is an ideal spot for a big group of friends.
10. End your night with dinner at L’Isola and drinks at Le Ti.
Don’t go to Le Ti until 10PM and be prepared to dance the night away.